Technology Package worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82Kuba

Reaction score
There's only two tail light options, with or without blis. without blis you get the white middle, with blis it's all red.

Blis isn't a tech package option, it's a separate option or it's included in the 802a package. Listed below is the Tech Package. All these options I can definitely do without and a lot of the technology is in the rear view mirror (and adaptive cruise module in grill) which is over $1,000 (Warranty pricing so CP is much more) when it throws fault codes outside warranty.

The Raptor Technology Package is available on F-150 Raptor.

Includes:
• Lane-Keeping System
• Lane Departure Warning
• Auto High Beam
• Rain-Sensing Wipers
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation

Scroll up ...

PyroRaptor413

Reaction score
Not worth it for me. I never use cruise control. I pay attention to the road and don't need a lane keeping system or minder. I can turn my wipers on whatever speed they need to run and I can also brighten and dim my lights as needed. Am I missing something here?
I guess you can throw ice on your seat and sit on it on hot days as well. Cooled seats...who needs them?"Am I missing something here?" Hell yes...this is 2017 not 1985, a time when technology was the little triangle door window that you direct towards you for fresh air. I like living in 2017 driving a Raptor with the technology that allows me to command Judy Jetson to set my temperature for me. "72 degrees is that correct?".

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had it for my 2018 order and dropped it. I don't need something to tell me when I'm over the line, that's what my eyes are for. Auto brights? Nah I usually hit my light bar instead of the brights, it's way brighter. Auto sensing wipers would have been nice, but I wasn't going to drop $2k for just one thing I would use.

I'll take that $2k and get some nice rims and Toyos.

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 802A, just about everything except tech package and decals. Lane keeping just isn't for me. I don't want it in some of my vehicles but not others...consistency. I want to fully drive the vehicle until it can fully drive itself. I've never used adaptive cruise. I think I would rather pass the person I am gaining on rather than slow down. At least on trips - don't use cruise in town.

My dealer acted like I was making a big mistake by leaving the tech package off.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't see a need for it for me. Especially all the issues that can pop up when switching bumpers out. I've had it in other vehicles and felt I could live without it on this one.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I guess you can throw ice on your seat and sit on it on hot days as well. Cooled seats...who needs them?"Am I missing something here?" Hell yes...this is 2017 not 1985, a time when technology was the little triangle door window that you direct towards you for fresh air. I like living in 2017 driving a Raptor with the technology that allows me to command Judy Jetson to set my temperature for me. "72 degrees is that correct?".

Agreed. 2017 Raptor is the most-ut