GEN 2 Tailgate swap - Standard for Appliqué - Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdubs

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in trading their black tailgate with the appliqué for a standard tailgate please message me and we can figure out the logistics. For what it's worth mine has the tailgate step.

I am in Chicago but I'm thinking if they need to be shipped we could ask our local dealers to take care of packaging and shipping. That way we don't have to worry about each others packaging skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve only washed my (scientifically proven to be the fastest color Raptor) black w/ appliqué once, but I’ll admit, I didn’t like paying for it, didn’t really want it and want it even less after washing it !

Unfortunately, I’m on the right coast and I’m kind of ... not sure how to even say it, a little sentimental maybe about the truck. I wasn’t crazy about paying for graphics either, but I’d feel kind of bad pulling them off.

If anyone else out there with a Black Raprtor, w/ appliqué sees this and you haven’t washed the truck yet, water loves to hid under that doggone FORD appliqué until you dry the truck and then loves to run out...