Tailgate Appliqué - Can you add later?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azilko

Reaction score
My truck was already built in the system when I put my deposit down, and it didn't include the Tailgate Appliqué. The more I see it, the more I think that I'd like one.

Is this something that can added on afterwards?

Or maybe an aftermarket option??

The rest of the truck graphics seem pretty simple as they're vinyl, but mine will have the side graphics, so there's just the hood I guess.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think so... I think that it's a different tailgate (as far as the external shape) to accommodate the applique'.

As always, though, I reserve the right to be wrong.

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess would be find someone with it who doesn't want it and swap tailgates. From what I've seen I don't think adding it will be feasible. Lots of holes where it mounts. I could be wrong though. Just a guess.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a picture somewhere on here that showed the appliqué off and its actually indented where the appliqué goes. So to answer your question they are complete different tailgates for sure.

westchiro

Reaction score
built in the system is different than being built in the factory... If you don't have a vin yet my guess is you can still change.... I removed my bedliner after my order was submitted.

OP
OP
A

azilko

Reaction score
built in the system is different than being built in the factory... If you don't have a vin yet my guess is you can still change.... I removed my bedliner after my order was submitted.

Truck is built and waiting to ship. I think it was built mid October.

I'll have to likely deal with out the cooler tailgate then.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cooler tailgate

Truck is built and waiting to ship. I think it was built mid October.

I'll have to likely deal with out the cooler tailgate then.

I was going to get it at first, but the more i look at it, its big, its plastic, its going to fade and look worn in time, so i am going to remove it from my order.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a picture somewhere on here that showed the appliqué off and its actually indented where the appliqué goes. So to answer your question they are complete different tailgates for sure.

:cheers:

J8zhIjK.jpg