Superduty underseat storage on Gen 2 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this on a superduty at the dealer over the weekend. Has anyone seen this on a f150 or raptor? It was really nifty how it folds flat when you dont need it.

Attachments

• 2017-ford-super-duty-rear-under-seat-storage-open.jpg
    2017-ford-super-duty-rear-under-seat-storage-open.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 2017-Ford-F-250-Platinum-4x4-67L-rear-interior-seats.jpg
    2017-Ford-F-250-Platinum-4x4-67L-rear-interior-seats.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 201

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So many little features the super duty has that the Raptor doesn't. Almost regretted my decisions earlier today.

Then I didn't.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I followed a discussion on F150 forum last year about that, and I think there was an issue with the F150 not having the right mounting holes and also the carpet needed to be cut.

It's interesting but personally I prefer the completely flat F150 floor.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When tired of my Raptor, I want a fully loaded F250 to pull a trailer when I retire....going to sell eveything, hit the road and buy a new house when tired of seeing places I have never been.

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I followed a discussion on F150 forum last year about that, and I think there was an issue with the F150 not having the right mounting holes and also the carpet needed to be cut.

It's interesting but personally I prefer the completely flat F150 floor.

Me too. Even vs the Gen 1 it's better all flat and the sub is not in the way. The cubby provided in the Raptor holds the stuff I need (a few small tools, hold down straps, etc.)