Stock Non Bead Lock Powder Coated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Ratt

Reaction score
Having the wheels coated a metallic gray very close to the fenders. They are ready to be mounted tomorrow! I have to work so the wife will be taking care of this. I'll post the final product pictures tomorrow or the next day in sun light.

In the mean time they gave me loaner wheels and tires. 22" wheels with low profile tires....245 to be exact. I can only laugh at the looks I've been getting the past 4 days. Luckily the limo tint has been in full effect!

Update: Loaner wheels are gone!

Attachments

• IMG_2811.jpg
    IMG_2811.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2812.jpg
    IMG_2812.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

profunctional

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is too funny. At first I thought it was an April fools joke until I saw the date and realized this wasn't a joke. Glad they are only temporary. I wish our local shops would give loaner wheels.

dasbury

Reaction score
I think those look horrible on the Raptor - can't wait to see your powder coated finished product

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the gunmetal look better than the ones I've seen that are black. Totally changes the look of the wheel.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's looks sweet, like the car show colors. Why did Ford change the production model to Silver?