Sticker disappeared

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ldhacker

Reaction score
My Raptor was built on 11/16. My Etis has changed 6 times from Pink to Green on out standing Field service. For the last week it has said no campaign and Green. Today it changed back to Pink with ACCESS TO GOASIS (196).

Today my sticker has disappeared and says The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.

Last week Ford service said my truck had a retrofit completed and would ship by 12/23.

Any thoughts.

Erock4129

Reaction score
Built 10/27, sticker disappeared a few ago, no updates past 11/07 when it was sent offsite, presumably for the bedliner. Who told you that the truck was already retrofitted for repairs, don't think FB or Ford Perf 1-800 have that info, they see move to and fro, but can't tell you what for, storage, bed, graphics, repairs ect.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i called your dealer and told them to sell me your truck instead. so they pulled the sticker so you cant see it,

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spoke to my dealer today, he said he was told to expect January delivery for all his orders

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this from Ford the other day

The window sticker link has been discontinued, so we are unable to provide it. Your dealer may be able to provide it prior to the vehicle arriving.

Mariel

italianhound303

Reaction score
I checked yesterday and my sticker is gone as well, mine was built 12 October 16 and has been a ghost ever since. My dealer will only know it's status when it is being downloaded off the truck and even then they might wonder what the hell it is.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine built 10/28, I'm still able to pull the window sticker with status awaiting to be released from the plant

Last edited:

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker disappeared today 12/8! It was there last night. FB Ford Service told me today that it is currently waiting to be released from the plant.

Wonder what that means? Hope it is being updated after being placed on the convoy.

BTW, other VINs pull up a window sticker.