stealthfrc's oxford white build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked the truck up last thursday, brought it straight to my detailer/clear bra installer.
had them do a full front, entire front of the rear fender. lower 8" of all 4 doors, mirrors with 3m pro

i also had them wrap the roof in gloss black.

detailer topped it off with a pearl nano ceramic coat. came out killer.
i picked the truck up monday morning from them and then started to dip into my stock pile of parts.

interior
installed the CF parts. shifter, sync plate (i also have to dash piece but i think the dash is different between the 801a and 802a trucks as i cant get it to fit.

exterior
ADD stealth R bumper with curved led light bar
access lorado bed cover
PDP mud flaps
painted FORD tailgate emblem
subby antenna

list of whats left
KICKER audio upgrade
undercoating
OEM beadlocks powdercoated gloss black

then its time to enjoy it.

IMG_6429_zpso8nv4rsk.jpg

IMG_6477%202_zpsrlystgvf.jpg

745431A9-24F0-47A2-B513-7942A6EEE0CF_zpsuvhohpzx.jpg

049F7E4E-4537-414E-84DA-A4A390267E72_zpsk9ynzpfw.jpg

IMG_6493_zpsvk45hbxe.jpg

IMG_6495_zpssfjd247q.jpg

IMG_6502%202_zps9r9orgw9.jpg

IMG_6503_zpsczflrz7c.jpg

IMG_6512_zpsrqajuay4.jpg

IMG_6509_zpsuqq2tzat.jpg

IMG_6510_zpskgwrnbly.jpg

IMG_6513_zpsrvniyvoe.jpg

IMG_6514_zpswbgfnjcx.jpg

IMG_6516_zpstkyq7n9g.jpg

IMG_6517_zpsnlqkumnf.jpg

IMG_6525_zps5vx9drxp.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Very nice! I started putting parts at my office. Gf starting get mad I was filling the garage with stuff for a truck "that isn't even here yet". Women just don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the early 90’s I bought a Mustang GT ( look, I come from a distinguished family with an unparalleled redneck pedigree ). Mods soon followed, a bolt on here / there and soon I had too much for the suspension so the local speed shop had their annual big sale, so I picked up some motorsport upper/lower control arms and subframe connectors. All but the SFC’s fit in the office so I put them by our door, which ... apparently... in the language of Girlfriend 10.0, is “box by the front door that is really, really heavy and makes lots of noise... must be trash”.

Yup. Despite my warning to the contrary she threw out my brand new subframe connectors. When I went for the install I gathered all my parts except the SFC’s. I looked for an hour or 2 and finally asked GF 10.0

‘hey, have you seen my sub frame connectors, they were by the front door’

I could see in her face, there was a problem, because it was at this point she remembered I had told her to leave the box alone.

GF 10.0 confessed: I thought it was trash, so I threw it out.
me: “you thought the 30 pound box of metal parts that i bought last month, and told you to leave alone was trash?”

GF10.0: uh... yeah, you did tell me that.

me: get your purse, you’re buying replacement parts.

so at least your squeeze isn’t throwing out your parts !

BTW, I did a NASA track day with a bunch of SVT owners at Summit Point. There were some women there who “got it”. :biggrin: Lapping respectably.

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tints done.
20% fronts to match the rear and 50% on the windshield.
ive never had a windshield fully tinted before but last year i had lasik done and it made my eyes a little more sensitive to light at night so figured id give it a shot. at 50% its not to dark at night but it definitely helps a lot.

IMG_6527_zpsy7cmyegf.jpg

IMG_6528_zps61cjliyb.jpg

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the shifter. I'll have to see if they make it for a Gen1 too. What brand is it?