Static from right front speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWBlack

Reaction score
Has anyone notice a faint consistence static from the front right mid? It does not change with RPM, source, system volume or even if the system is on. If I have the volume down or off I do notice the static will change volume levels once in a while but not associated to any other event.

I think it is more system generated and not coming from a connection issue. I also do not think it is anywhere close to the sound reinforcement as it is present even when the engine if off.

Thoughts?

Kelly

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed it when I turned the engine noise off. Drove me insane. Part of the reason I turned the engine noise back on.
Tone

Raptor71

Reaction score
I have static noise from speakers with stereo on or even off. Can’t figure it out and it’s driving me crazy
My raptor equipped with Led’s, twin turbo and a relocated battery in the bed and electric steps.
All connections are perfect and sealed.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have static noise from speakers with stereo on or even off. Can’t figure it out and it’s driving me crazy
My raptor equipped with Led’s, twin turbo and a relocated battery in the bed and electric steps.
All connections are perfect and sealed.

This does sound like possible rf interference most likely caused by one of your modifications. Double check to make sure none of your wires are located near any radio or antenna wires. Could try systematically disconnecting one at a time to try to narrow it down. Best of luck.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its the sound canceling. I doubt you can tell its on when the engine is running. Only when you are sitting your car with ACC on no fans or radio on

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats some funny sh++, lets cancel out noise by introducing annoying ambient noise! Never have I heard it in my ride. I wear noise cancelling headsets in the Helo, I don't get static, I get noise cancellation.

Raptor71

Reaction score
It’s so weird but I get it fixed. The static noise was coming from the LED. I got leather to cover the LED and surprisingly it’s gone” used to hear it from 30 mph upto 65mph.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thats some funny sh++, lets cancel out noise by introducing annoying ambient noise! Never have I heard it in my ride. I wear noise cancelling headsets in the Helo, I don't get static, I get noise cancellation.

Even Bose noise cancelling tech produces a slight ‘hiss’ when activated. check the reviews of the bose noise cancelling headphones or earbuds on amazon. Even so, they will drown out anything from annoying gen1 v8 to lawn mower noise :p

I don’t think the F150 noise cancellation is anywhere near as effective. FWIW, I’ve turned off fake engine noise and do not hear what OP reports.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even Bose noise cancelling tech produces a slight ‘hiss’ when activated. check the reviews of the bose noise cancelling headphones or earbuds on amazon. Even so, they will drown out anything from annoying gen1 v8 to lawn mower noise :p

I don’t think the F150 noise cancellation is anywhere near as effective. FWIW, I’ve turned off fake engine noise and do not hear what OP reports.

I turned my fake engine off as well two days after purchasing the truck. Maybe thats why i don't hear any either.