Stainless Works Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Djsurace

Reaction score
I am thinking of going a different direction with my truck. Currently and for the past 200 miles I have had the full Stainless Works exhaust set up on my truck. I was lucky to be the one chosen to help them do their R&D. The exhaust sounds great, no rattle, or raspiness like some of the other brands that have come out.

So I am thinking of putting the full cat back system and the dump system up for sale. As I said above this is only 200ish miles old, so it is in like new condition. Stainless Works will likely sell the cat back for 1300-1400$ and the dump system will be an add on of 200-300$

I would like to test the waters at 1000$ for both plus shipping. Located in Ohio. Dump system pictured below!

Attachments

• IMG_5380.jpg
    IMG_5380.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This really should go in the Garage Sale section man. However with the delay in approvals lately it's not like I can't see why you put it here.

OP
OP
D

Djsurace

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I didn't put much thought into where I should have posted it. Mods please move this if necessary.