GEN 2 Stage V european emission WTF??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3LELENA

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ordered my SCREW a few months back and the window sticker came out today.
I am not in the US but in Madagacar. truck was ordered through Ford local dealer. So there is this triggering line : "Stage V european emission" in the optional equipement/other. My understanding is that the vehicule is compliant with european emission rules blah blah blah.. but wait...i don't live in Europe!!!!
Does that mean the cats are even more restrictive than the standard US model? Do you guys in Cali have to deal with something similar?

If anybody has infos please do share..I want to change the exhaust anyway but what if truck has less power or a special tune to produce less power WTF

Attachments

• raptor window.jpg
    raptor window.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ordered my SCREW a few months back and the window sticker came out today.
I am not in the US but in Madagacar. truck was ordered through Ford local dealer. So there is this triggering line : "Stage V european emission" in the optional equipement/other. My understanding is that the vehicule is compliant with european emission rules blah blah blah.. but wait...i don't live in Europe!!!!
Does that mean the cats are even more restrictive than the standard US model? Do you guys in Cali have to deal with something similar?

If anybody has infos please do share..I want to change the exhaust anyway but what if truck has less power or a special tune to produce less power WTF

you're probably better off contacting your dealer, pretty sure most members are from North America so we won't be much help lol.

but to answer the question about the California Raptors, no they are not different than the other Raptors sold in other states, they are actually the same Raptors sold everywhere else. For example I bought mine out of state and had it smogged when returning back to California and had no issues with the emissions.

OP
OP
M3LELENA

M3LELENA

Reaction score
you're probably better off contacting your dealer, pretty sure most members are from North America so we won't be much help lol.
i know but i was hoping may be a tech from ford would stumble on this lol

but to answer the question about the California Raptors, no they are not different than the other Raptors sold in other states, they are actually the same Raptors sold everywhere else. For example I bought mine out of state and had it smogged when returning back to California and had no issues with the emissions.
thanks for the info

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone there (locally) who you can talk to about what Stage V European Emissions means and what (if any) changes were made to bring your Raptor out of the US?

Last edited:
OP
OP
M3LELENA

M3LELENA

Reaction score
Anyone there (locally) who you can talk to about what Stage V European Emissions means and what (if any) changes were made to bring your Raptor out of the US?

it's not a big Ford Dealer. it's the only one in th country and he probably has sold 2 gen 2 raptors so far and 2-3 gen 1.

Last time i contacted Ford performance about build Status, they asked me to contact my local dealer as they are not helping Non US Customer..

I emailed a company based in France that is importing Raptors, mustang and exotic car but still got no reply so far..

:whymewhyme:

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not a big Ford Dealer. it's the only one in th country and he probably has sold 2 gen 2 raptors so far and 2-3 gen 1.

Last time i contacted Ford performance about build Status, they asked me to contact my local dealer as they are not helping Non US Customer..

I emailed a company based in France that is importing Raptors, mustang and exotic car but still got no reply so far..

:whymewhyme:

Just being curious, I read some more on the Stage V Euro Emissions and it seemed to primarily focus on getting stricter around diesel engine particulate emissions. I didn't see much about gas engines...good luck!