Spot lights on the side mirrors of 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGONFLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The manual says you can adjust the spot light direction by moving the side mirrors to a determined position, that doesn't seem the case as the mirrors fold out or in and nothing in between. Anyone know the right way to control the mirror position beyond in or out.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The manual says you can adjust the spot light direction by moving the side mirrors to a determined position, that doesn't seem the case as the mirrors fold out or in and nothing in between. Anyone know the right way to control the mirror position beyond in or out.

That is adjusting lol... there either forward or back... that's it. Not like spotlighting deer adjustable. Just a or b

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is adjusting lol... there either forward or back... that's it. Not like spotlighting deer adjustable. Just a or b

You roll the window down, grab a hand mirror from your wife's purse, and hold it under the light, directing the illumination in any direction you desire.

OP
OP
D

DRAGONFLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fabulous,
Ford act like you can control it. I like the wife's mirror idea.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

I want to be driving down my street and looking up peoples driveways like the police do. LOL