Spam on this site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody else getting annoying pop up spam on this site? When I get on here with mobile, I am getting lots of hijacking pop ups.

Only happening on this site.

mods may want to check.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the same thing on my phone until I noticed my phone didn't log back on as a registered user and I was on as a guest. As soon as I logged back on with my username and password it stopped happening. Hopefully that is all it takes in your case.

Last edited:

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I get those annoying pop ups as well. Sometimes they force open saying you won a prize and I have to close the entire page and reload FRF.

Glamisfan

Reaction score
Yea, I get those annoying pop ups as well. Sometimes they force open saying you won a prize and I have to close the entire page and reload FRF.

Yup, same here when I was searching Raptor forums on my iPad. Joining the forum and using Tapatalk solved it.

bjinc

Reaction score

Yeah, I get these too, and they also hijack my tabs. I get them on both my iphone and iPad, and also can't use the search on any platform, as it's hot sewage. I now just use google to search the site (type site:fordraptorforum.com and then your search terms). The mods should really consider changing some of this stuff, as the sites the hijack ads and search bar take you to are really sketchy.

Edit because I was repeating what everyone else said.

Last edited:

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Adblocker FTW. I get the banner at the top of the page but thats it.