Southern Cali Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kjc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for some assistance With making to the rig. if anyone is close and willing to help out. Located in Rancho Cucamonga.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I contacted LivinitUp here on the forum - he's THE FORScan expert and he's local to you and me.

I paid him $50 to do all my changes - it was well worth it and he got it done very quickly and easily. Great upside having an expert doing it and no risk of doing it yourself (or myself).

Reach out to him and spend a few bucks to get it done.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be at San Diego Montgomery Airport tomorrow for the day sitting around and could help you out.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some assistance With making to the rig. if anyone is close and willing to help out. Located in Rancho Cucamonga.

What is it that you're looking to do? I'm interested in doing it as well and would love to see how it's done. I'm in Rancho Cucamonga as well.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to do some Forscan mods as well and don’t mind paying some $$ to someone local. I’m in LA but will be in SD over thanksgiving. Anyone available around there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbaker3982

Reaction score
If you want to stop in Irvine we can knock it out. I'll be here all week/weekend.

I’d like to do some Forscan mods as well and don’t mind paying some $$ to someone local. I’m in LA but will be in SD over thanksgiving. Anyone available around there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk