Someone with CF package.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone with the CF package do me a favor and open you glove box and take a pic of where the dash piece mounts? And if there is a rubber piece pull it out and take a pic of that aswel

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rubber piece removed for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• GB.JPG
    GB.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 302
OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rubber piece removed for your viewing pleasure.

Perfect, can u do me a favor and hold a tape Measure from the top of the opening down? I'm pretty sure 801a trucks have a different dash or somethingx

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps

Attachments

• GB2.JPG
    GB2.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 239
OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps

Would you be willing to remove the cf piece so I can see behind it? It's held in with 3 clips on top and 2 on bottom that should just pop out

from the looks of it they are different dash covers. looks like i may have a CF dash piece forsale soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they still allowing orders ?

i have all the pieces i bought from ford, but my truck is an 801a truck. i have the sync plate and shifter installed and im trying to install the dash piece but i think the dashes are different between the 801a truck and 802a

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted CF as well. But after thinking about it. I can only imagine how hot the shifter would be in August in Phoenix! I mean, the leather shifter will be only 150 degrees, instead of 155!

That's my justification of not getting it....

I wish I had it too....

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted CF as well. But after thinking about it. I can only imagine how hot the shifter would be in August in Phoenix! I mean, the leather shifter will be only 150 degrees, instead of 155!

That's my justification of not getting it....

I wish I had it too....

yea i have 3 pieces, just havnt been able to install the dash piece. its not really a big deal tho.
IMG_6512_zpsrqajuay4.jpg