Some visual enhancements from rappy graphic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the decals I got from rappy graphics looks pretty sweet

Attachments

• IMG_9660.jpg
    IMG_9660.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_9650.jpg
    IMG_9650.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_9646.jpg
    IMG_9646.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_9663.jpg
    IMG_9663.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_9658.jpg
    IMG_9658.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 170
OP
OP
A

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why they came out side ways hopefully a admin can fix that

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!
I have an Avalanche, might do the front grill letters in closest Avalanche color match and tailgate side emblems in red maybe to tie in the tail lights??

Hey just noticed your hood "ford performance"
Nice.

Last edited:

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hood graphics are facing the wrong way?

It looks like they either cut it upside down or it was printed upside down on the template. Looks a bit odd.

OP, please tell me you didn't use Windex when you applied that graphic.............

OP
OP
A

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like they either cut it upside down or it was printed upside down on the template. Looks a bit odd.

OP, please tell me you didn't use Windex when you applied that graphic.............

No lol was cleaning the windows before installing the graphics also that's how rappy graphics made the raptor show I liked it a lot like that I'm sure he will flip it if you want

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No lol was cleaning the windows before installing the graphics also that's how rappy graphics made the raptor show I liked it a lot like that I'm sure he will flip it if you want

Ah lol, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but graphics, plus bottle of windex sitting there can only make a guy assume. Most of the graphics I have seen have had it where you read the text from the outside edge of the truck, not from the inside or from the opposite side of the truck. That is why I was curious.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

What does the Windex do?

Strips your wax or sealant and its just not good for the paint. If you accidentally got it on the paint in small amounts it wouldn't be a big deal but I certainly wouldn't want to spray it under a graphic and then just have it baking there. I kinda thought OP maybe used windex under the graphic to apply it and then squeegeed the excess out.