Sirius questoin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordering and was wondering about the channels on the Raptor. I know older F-150s as recent as 2016s could not go past channel 219. Is this true on the 2018 models? I really enjoy some of the 300 channels I get in my other cars and streaming. Yes, I could stream via my phone but rather just use the head unit.

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does the free Sirius last on our trucks? Mine is active but I was never told how long I got the trial for

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New vehicles include one year service for free

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04SSHD, both of our 2018’s came with a 6 month free trial. You can confirm yours by tuning to channel “0” and calling Sirius with the ID number that shows on your radio.

Sirius Customer service number: 1-866-635-5027

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does the free Sirius last on our trucks? Mine is active but I was never told how long I got the trial for

When you build them online it states 6 months (at least when adding the 802a). That sucks it does not have the 300+ channel numbers. There are a few good stations up there.

I must say that Chryslers infotainment is superior. I love the fact when you have your favorite stations configured that replay is automatically running on ALL of them and when you browse through your favs the songs start from the beginning. Freaked me out at first when I kept hitting songs right at the beginning LOL

Last edited:

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I do have to say I'm not to thrilled with the layout and UI of Sirius on our SYNC3 radios. It's hard to navigate, I have a hard time finding the channel listings and navigating to stations I want to hear.