Silver beauty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

atx

Reaction score
Thanks. No it's one of the guys at discount tire. My first one was silver and I loved. Then had a terrain 13 and also really liked it. Since terrain was no longer an option I went back to silver and am very happy with it.

Jmythehead

Reaction score
Put the same wheels on mine, I love the way they look, only concern is how much crap they are going to sling on the body because of the offset. But the wider stance does make it look bad a$$

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put method mesh wheels on.

Looks fantastic! I ordered silver as well, beadlock wheels, no graphics, no applique. Was a hard choice between Lightning Blue and Ingot Silver--I had a 2013 blue, and a 2014 silver....loved them both. In the end, I sided with Ingot Silver for ease of maintenance, along with my personal point of view that my previous silver SCREW looked tougher than my more showy blue vehicle. Not that it is my main motivation, but based on comments on both trucks, I received FAR more praises from the general public about the Ingot Silver truck. At this stage in the game.....I think I'd be happy to just get this next Raptor at all, color be damned.

JD06

Reaction score
This will be the first Ingot Silver truck. I have owned 06 black trucks. My buddy had a silver Dodge and his tuck always looked good even when it was not so clean. On the other hand my black 2006 F350 looked good clean, one drive through the rain and it looked dirty. I'm looking forward to the silver, I won't be washing the silver truck as much as the black trucks. Time is a precious commodity.
BTW, my sons car is silver and the same goes for that car, were really just washing it once to twice a month. I keep a good coat of wax on once every 3 months.