GEN 2 Signing today I Think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sucks that you're 12k upside down on your current truck. I'm trying not to judge, but it's hard to believe that you're in the financial position to purchase a 70k+ truck if you're that upside down. Unless you're paying 0% on your tundra, I would've put that 10k cash down on the tundra loan a long time ago. You'd be paying less interest if your balance was lower, and you wouldn't be upside down anymore. Just sayin.

But if you're gonna do this trade........ make sure you're planning on keeping this truck for a good while and I would't suggest one of those 84 month or more loans just to keep the payment lower. Otherwise you're going to continue to be upside down on your vehicles.

OP
OP
P

pappvol

Reaction score
Didn’t mean to confuse everyone. The book on my 2015 Tundra was 34,000 Nada/KBB about the same. I got 38,000 for it in trade it was lifted with 35’s. I got my ass kicked on a previous trade on the Tundra (don’t have Time to tell the story, just don’t ever co-sign for your children) anyway you look at it I basically bought my negative equity out. Assuming these things hold there value as you guys say they do: all’s well. I got the Raptor for $71,765 our the door. It’s a big payment but hell so was the Tundra. The MSRP on the truck was 71,865 + Bedliner + window tint + and pre installed permaplate. Came out to just over 73,000 on the sticker add taxes and tags. I feel like I did pretty good considering a lot of people are still paying $5000 over MSRP.

Oh and the out the door included lifetime power train and Gap.

End of the day I’m paying $78 dollars more a month and driving the coolest truck money can buy. What’s to complain about.

Crazy thing is my insurance went down.

For those of you worried about my finances. Most banks don’t just loan out 71,000 if you can’t prove you can afford it.

Last edited:

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's easy to arm chair coach finance, but I'm glad it worked out and you got the truck.

Enjoy it in good health. :cheers: