GEN 2 Show me a stealth AG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Has someone out there matte wrapped an AG yet?? Can't make up my mind if I want to do it. If someone has done it show me please!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. When you have a minute send me whatever angles you have. I appreciate it

Edit,
Marco,

Totally off topic. Any chance you will send me the make/model of your fog lights and the make/model of the mounts? Basically a list of what it takes to do that to my truck? I would like to copy it if you are ok with that. If not its no big deal.
So many light options and I have never done an LED setup on anything before. Read a bunch but Im sure if I just wing it without asking there is no way I will get it right in one shot. If you already posted all this can you point me to it?

Sent this to Az first by mistake. My bad.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Edit,
Marco,

Totally off topic. Any chance you will send me the make/model of your fog lights and the make/model of the mounts? Basically a list of what it takes to do that to my truck? I would like to copy it if you are ok with that. If not its no big deal.
So many light options and I have never done an LED setup on anything before. Read a bunch but Im sure if I just wing it without asking there is no way I will get it right in one shot. If you already posted all this can you point me to it?

Sent this to Az first by mistake. My bad.

His fogs are by @MandR Automotive they're a vendor on here. Here's a link to their site. The kit comes with detailed pictures and instructions on how to install.

http://www.mandronline.com/store/Gen2-Ford-Raptor-Fog-Kit-p80622855