Should I just give up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've searched high and low, halfway across the damn country, for just one Raptor even relatively spec'd to my liking, and no one will deal at MSRP. Even the dealer my family bought a new Ford from less than a month ago wouldn't come off the $5k over sticker!

This is just ridiculous, and looks awful for Ford. Do they not want people buying these overpriced F-150's?

Is my best bet just to wait a couple months until dealers finally get off their high horse?

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right there with you man. I searched the entire west coast and every single one is offering anywhere from 5k-25k over msrp. Its ridiculous, especially when you are purchasing two raptors.

Check ebay...surprisingly enough there is a decent amount close to msrp. Found a white 802a/tech for 68k buy it now

Eagle7222

Reaction score
I had no idea when I went in to dealer day 1...walked out like "you will call me". It took a weekend and a dozen calls within 500 miles to realize they wouldn't call me back. Hahhaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope someone from Ford is seeing this shit and doing something about it. How sad is that when we can't even so much as buy a truck we want at the price Ford wanted for it...

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It happens with over manufacturers to. Look at dodge with there challengers for awhile. Same thing with the prices. Way over sticker. Just give it some time. I payed sticker for mine from the get go. They are out there. For me i had two dealers within a hour selling at sticker.

OP
OP
M

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It happens with over manufacturers to. Look at dodge with there challengers for awhile. Same thing with the prices. Way over sticker. Just give it some time. I payed sticker for mine from the get go. They are out there. For me i had two dealers within a hour selling at sticker.

Where are you located?

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in michigan. My dealer is now buying raptors from other dealers, there 2017 allotment has been gone. The other dealer I'm not sure about there allotment. The other dealer is Skalnek ford, in lake Orion.

bondmid003

Reaction score
I was able to buy a black 802 SCREW for 2500 over dealer invoice on Friday. It helped that I'm good friends with the general sales manager. Most dealers that I've seen have been a minimum of 5K over sticker.

D

Deleted member 12951

Where have you've been. People have been complaining about dealer markup since the order banks opened up last summer. There are a LOT of threads here about it already and its a known thing if you want a GEN2, you most likely will pay extra.

Yeah, give up