Shipping raptor from Indiana to California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Any recommendations on companies that ship ?
I was quoted 1900 to my door from Indiana to California

Thanks!

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Forever West Transport to ship my Raptor from Arkansas to CA. Cost about a grand. They don't have their own trucks, they essentially contract out the job. The truck was picked up a couple days after I scheduled and dropped off to my work 2 days after that. Problem free. Flying out and then driving endless hours on the freeway (23 to be exact) didn't sound like a fun experience to me.

Jsousa03

Reaction score
Have one coming in on transport now. The are a lot of different companies that broker out transport. It can be done pretty cheap but then you give up a little on timeliness and reliability. Spend a little more and you can get someone to commit to a real timeline.

PhilZx6

Reaction score
Check out u ship. You put in all the info and companies bid a price than you can read their reviews and pick who you want to go with. I used it to ship my 66 F100. Www.uship.com

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Mine was $1250. TN to CA open carrier. Used Grifo Auto Transport. Have used them before. They also just contract out