Shelterlogic Carport/Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking for some advice on a carport.
So like most My 2018 Raptor doesn't come comes to fitting in the garage.

I am looking at buying a Shelterlogic Carport for the driveway.

I was hoping someone may have one already and let me know what size they bought.

I can fit the 12' wide. I am really looking at the length. Will 12x20X11 peak style work?

Thanks,
Andy

OP
OP
Stormtrooper77
Reaction score
Stormtrooper,
I would think that 20' length would be cutting it too close; do they offer a 24' ? That would give you room to sneak by front/rear...

Eddie
ps Invest in some zipper lube; it will make things so much better in below zero weather...https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I9QZGV0/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Thanks Ditchplains1. When I 1st started looking I was going with a 14'x24'. I know I have to do 12' wide and can just barely fit in the 24' L was just seeing if I could get away with 20'.. I was hoping but not holding my breath on the 20'.

Thanks,
Andy
---------------------------------------------
I Surf Gilgo and Long Beach and but only make it a few times at Ditch Plains...
So any ideas about Surf Racks on our Raptors? I been on a hunt for that too.

Mistacheese

Reaction score
I bought the same one you ask about 2 years ago, *(still don't have a raptor) but be aware, mine collapsed during the first Lake Effect Squall. (1.5' overnight.) We had all our patio furniture, a smoker, a riding lawn mower and atv in it, and they were all scratched and damaged. Just be sure you don't have a snow issue.