GEN 2 She hath arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the mirror mount vs hardwiring in the left bottom corner of the windshield?? I see a lot of guys on here doing the mirror mount.

I have done this configuration a few times, and I have done the left corner a few times. Not much difference too me, however, I do feel like the mirror mount is easier for my eye to catch what it's doing should it blip or move rapidly. I also think its a tad more stable attached on the mirror instead of the suction cups or one big one like my ******. So in reality both are clean areas to install which, is a priority to me.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig, I'm trying to find an AG myself, but the dealers are all asking an outrageous mark up so far in my search.

Were you able to get it at MSRP or better?

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig, I'm trying to find an AG myself, but the dealers are all asking an outrageous mark up so far in my search.

Were you able to get it at MSRP or better?

Yes I got it alittle under, the dealer kind of owed me for a screw up on my last truck. But they are usually pretty close to MSRP. Pm me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk