GEN 2 Service Esc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Srad

Reaction score
Hello,

I had this messages few times while offroading service Esc , hill decesnt malfuction , Terrain management system malfuction
The first time I got them I air down the tires to around 20 psi and they stayed on until I inflated the tire back to normal pressure shutting down the engine off then on didn’t help so I thought low pressure maybe the reason,
But The secound time I still got the messages the tyres at normal pressure 38 psi but shutting the engine off/ on cleared them. Nothing wrong with truck everything seems fine.
Is this normal? The dealership said they didn’t find anything wrong. Any one experienced these before.the truck has less than 2000 miles

Thank you

OP
OP
S

Srad

Reaction score
Did you click the link

I’m sorry which link? I got them in the DIC and pressuing okay will clear them but I still got ESC icon shown and I can’t change terrain mode I got a pic of the terrain management before I pressed okay

Attachments

• CA67C5E3-1BC1-4AC6-B992-3542857BA091.jpg
    CA67C5E3-1BC1-4AC6-B992-3542857BA091.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 40

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry which link? I got them in the DIC and pressuing okay will clear them but I still got ESC icon shown and I can’t change terrain mode I got a pic of the terrain management before I pressed okay

My reply in post 2 is a link that takes you to another thread - look at this page on a computer, it will be more obvious