Second raptor just arrived...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sariggs1

Reaction score
I have an interesting dilemma...I order an Avalanche in December and I got a call today from the dealership that it arrived today. However, I found the exact same one on a lot and bought it 5 weeks ago.

Now, what do I do with the one I ordered? Full disclosure, I negotiated them to $2,500 over MSRP and put that down (non-refundable) when I ordered. So, I have a one available for $2,500 over MSRP. I could buy and flip it or could sell my order.

Suggestions? I can afford to do either but don't need two trucks. I am not looking to make additional money and I know lots of folks are waiting for a truck to come along. The truck is in Omaha, NE and available now. The pic below is of the order, nearly fully loaded...
Message me your thoughts or interest. I have a couple of weeks to figure it out. Also, I could just walk away...

Attachments

• Preview-2559-01-02-2017-16-35-04.jpg
    Preview-2559-01-02-2017-16-35-04.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 200

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
make a deal with the dealer to get deposit back or just sell the order if you can.

If you buy it, you will likely lose $ anyway after you pay sales tax

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an interesting dilemma...I order an Avalanche in December and I got a call today from the dealership that it arrived today. However, I found the exact same one on a lot and bought it 5 weeks ago.

Now, what do I do with the one I ordered? Full disclosure, I negotiated them to $2,500 over MSRP and put that down (non-refundable) when I ordered. So, I have a one available for $2,500 over MSRP. I could buy and flip it or could sell my order.

Suggestions? I can afford to do either but don't need two trucks. I am not looking to make additional money and I know lots of folks are waiting for a truck to come along. The truck is in Omaha, NE and available now. The pic below is of the order, nearly fully loaded...
Message me your thoughts or interest. I have a couple of weeks to figure it out. Also, I could just walk away...

I know different states have different respective laws, but in WA, those "non-refundable" deposits are illegal for a licensed auto dealer to impose. A law I very much approve of.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know different states have different respective laws, but in WA, those "non-refundable" deposits are illegal for a licensed auto dealer to impose. A law I very much approve of.

Yes this. It's very rare that they're allowed to make it non refundable.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is someone will buy it for $2,500 over MSRP....that's not a bad deal and nice spec....also, check with the Atty Gen office on deposits....