SCREW on ground at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

falconpilot

Reaction score
Avalanche Supercrew, 802A just hit ground at Landers Ford in Benton, AR..selling at MSRP..

Good luck guys

Last edited:

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LANDERS Ford in Benton, not Crain!!! Sorry guys..went to too many while shopping...

Insert sound of tires sliding as guys change direction! LOL!!!

With all the "I'm only going to buy at MRSP" guys posting up on the ADM threads Somebody should have bought this by now! :ROFLJest:

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Is this the type of MSRP offer that shifts to +$10k when you inquire with serious interest because Raptor?

last month on the 30th when I contacted them, they ended up being + 5k... we shall see about this one lol

OP
OP
F

falconpilot

Reaction score
They told me that they will/can NOT sell at over MSRP...they made a point of telling me that they have not sold one for more than MSRP yet...

Only know what they told me face to face..From the interaction I had with them, I'd expect they were telling me the truth..

It won't last long, if it's still there...I know they also have a Lightning Blue due in late May, early June...the Avalanche actually wasn't suppose to get there until mid May..

pbsis

Reaction score
Buyer Beware

Called right after this was posted and spoke with a salesman.

They wouldnt give me the vin (couldnt find it) or had any idea of the options on the truck( supposed to be delivered in 1-12 days). I told them I was a buyer at MSRP. They assured me the truck was mine and would call this morning to get the details worked out.

Said they would call at 8:30 sharp to get details. Have not heard from them.

seems like classic bait and switch

I will update this post if something changes.