SCAB Built to tow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out my epic L blue scab I just finished the build on. Got this truck to specifically tow my model A roadster.49yujG7.jpg[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

49yujG7.jpg

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor for towing? :supergay:

So right man!! Why would I want to tow to be anywhere like the places we’re at in these pics? I’m sure your solution is much better.....let me guess....hotel it? Here I was thinking I was on to something and yet, I wasn’t.
Come on man...ANOTHER “towing with a raptor is stupid” post. I just don’t get it. Being able to tow our trailer allows us to actually get out to places where this truck was meant to be, whereas most of the people on here are stuck driving close to home.

fox-tow-shock-4.jpg

raptor-4.jpg

moab-camp.jpg

colorado-spot.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So right man!! Why would I want to tow to be anywhere like the places we’re at in these pics? I’m sure your solution is much better.....let me guess....hotel it? Here I was thinking I was on to something and yet, I wasn’t.
Come on man...ANOTHER “towing with a raptor is stupid” post. I just don’t get it. Being able to tow our trailer allows us to actually get out to places where this truck was meant to be, whereas most of the people on here are stuck driving close to home.

fox-tow-shock-4.jpg

raptor-4.jpg

moab-camp.jpg

colorado-spot.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a3d5eef97091689f446d8603903a32ca.jpg

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk