For Sale - 2013 Ford Raptor SVT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
I work at Ferrari/Maserati/Alfa Romeo of Central Florida and we just traded this 2013 Ford Raptor. One owner vehicle traded on a Maserati. A couple of photos in the post including mileage. PM me if anyone is interested.

3349e2081cf030525f359694a05a64b5.jpg88aba3d6c77393a7c665e8f45038935d.jpg986477e766e5a0ba85f0102f911450e7.jpgee1c7738db0f43f0beaba1e77c99c161.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dragonta2z

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
Where's the For sale section and who needs to approve it ?

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Just trying to help someone out that's looking

bvlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck with low miles. Pretty appealing alternative to begging dealers to sell without too much ADM. Even more appealing considering the unfortunate issues that seem to be plaguing the early Gen 2 trucks. As much as I like the new Raptors, I would have a hard time pulling the trigger after reading about all the issues. As annoying as Sasquatch is with his seeming to revel in the problems people are having, he raises a legitimate issue when he questions why people are willing to pay over msrp for trucks seeming to have an inordinate amount of early quality issues.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Nice looking truck with low miles. Pretty appealing alternative to begging dealers to sell without too much ADM. Even more appealing considering the unfortunate issues that seem to be plaguing the early Gen 2 trucks. As much as I like the new Raptors, I would have a hard time pulling the trigger after reading about all the issues. As annoying as Sasquatch is with his seeming to revel in the problems people are having, he raises a legitimate issue when he questions why people are willing to pay over msrp for trucks seeming to have an inordinate amount of early quality issues.

I'm curious as to what all these issues are you speak of?? The two trannys couple oil pans and rust? Less than 10 people so far out of 30k raptors built. I'll take those odds all day long. Ever owned a dodge? It's like 50/50 [emoji12]

bvlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what all these issues are you speak of?? The two trannys couple oil pans and rust? Less than 10 people so far out of 30k raptors built. I'll take those odds all day long. Ever owned a dodge? It's like 50/50 [emoji12]

Lots of problems with the trucks identified all over this forum, far more than just leaky oil pans and rust issues. And this forum only represents a small percentage of the 30,000 Raptor owners.

Don't get me wrong – I am a huge fan of the truck and would love to have one someday. Frankly, it is a testament to the love for this truck that people are willing to overlook the issues AND pay MSRP plus to have the truck now.