FOR SALE: '17 at my local Ford dealer @5k over MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
If you're still waiting for yours to show up or looking for one on a dealer's lot, I just checked one out at Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown, TX. I spoke to the saleman who said they're asking 5k over MSRP. He also mentioned that they're motivated to sell it. I figured I'd come home and find it on their site and post the link, but it's not listed anywhere online. I've never met the salesman before and have nothing in this game, but felt like he was a decent low pressure guy to deal with so I told him I'd post this on this forum. He mentioned that he use to own a couple Lightnings and is familiar with the forum world and would appreciate the word getting out about their inventory truck. His name is Jim Lang (cell is 512-845-2258).

So since I couldn't find the truck anywhere online, I'll post what options I saw on it or the sticker.

Ingot Silver
Supercrew w/802A
Carbon Fiber pkg
Moonroof
Technology Pkg.
Spray in bedlinen
Heated steering wheel
The VIN is 1FTFW1RGXHFB21304.

After building that truck on FORD.COM, I'm pretty sure the sticker was $67,375, but couldn't remember if I saw the old man step. It definitely didn't have graphics or tailgate appliqué.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're still waiting for yours to show up or looking for one on a dealer's lot, I just checked one out at Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown, TX. I spoke to the saleman who said they're asking 5k over MSRP. He also mentioned that they're motivated to sell it. I figured I'd come home and find it on their site and post the link, but it's not listed anywhere online. I've never met the salesman before and have nothing in this game, but felt like he was a decent low pressure guy to deal with so I told him I'd post this on this forum. He mentioned that he use to own a couple Lightnings and is familiar with the forum world and would appreciate the word getting out about their inventory truck. His name is Jim Lang (cell is 512-845-2258).

So since I couldn't find the truck anywhere online, I'll post what options I saw on it or the sticker.

Ingot Silver
Supercrew w/802A
Carbon Fiber pkg
Moonroof
Technology Pkg.
Spray in bedlinen
Heated steering wheel

After building that truck on FORD.COM, I'm pretty sure the sticker was $67,375, but couldn't remember if I saw the old man step. It definitely didn't have graphics or tailgate appliqué.

Window sticker link in case you wanna check it out: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RGXHFB21304

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ingot Silver
Supercrew w/802A
Carbon Fiber pkg
Moonroof
Technology Pkg.
Spray in bedlinen
Heated steering wheel

Pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. But my dealer claims I'm next up for being scheduled.....so after waiting 6.5 months, it gets to the point where you almost feel paralyzed, frozen to abort mission now......but it's very good to know they're out there, and in my case, almost to my exact specifications. Thanks for posting.

wwgman

Reaction score
Pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. But my dealer claims I'm next up for being scheduled.....so after waiting 6.5 months, it gets to the point where you almost feel paralyzed, frozen to abort mission now......but it's very good to know they're out there, and in my case, almost to my exact specifications. Thanks for posting.

I'd really hold out for the beadlocks. When I saw them in person I was much happier than any picture I had seen them in. Tempting to drop them so you can get one built but be sure its what you want long term. Just my 2 cents.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd really hold out for the beadlocks. When I saw them in person I was much happier than any picture I had seen them in. Tempting to drop them so you can get one built but be sure its what you want long term. Just my 2 cents.

100% agree. The idea of spending ~$70k for a car that you have to compromise on is insane to me. But to each his own!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% agree. The idea of spending ~$70k for a car that you have to compromise on is insane to me. But to each his own!

I agree with you both; might as well get exactly what you want, especially given I've already waited 6.5 months. Additionally, first Raptor I saw up close was at the local gym several weeks ago--Avalanche, which is a nice color, but I was thoroughly unimpressed with the stock wheels. Could I live with them? Yes. Love them? Absolutely not. So, looks like I'll be waiting...

OP
OP
ThugHunter

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

On the flip side, I don't know if waiting for a wheel package while you're already spending 70k is worth it. Go spend another $1500-$2000 on aftermarket wheels and be done with the Ford waiting fiasco.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the flip side, I don't know if waiting for a wheel package while you're already spending 70k is worth it. Go spend another $1500-$2000 on aftermarket wheels and be done with the Ford waiting fiasco.

If you can find aftermarket wheels that you like, sure. I guess I almost never see aftermarket wheels that don't look like an afterthought.