GEN 2 Ruby Red SCRew available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iumbastu

Reaction score
Hey guys - my dealer just contacted me letting me know they had a buyer cancel their order and this unit just came available.

There may be a little ADM but definitely less than the crazy numbers +5K floated by many dealers.

b542c1ef8ddffd6dbbc7327c8d9faa2b.jpgf33d866369c96287b0eee3f4ff255b87.jpg

PM me for dealer contact - Bobby is the one to go to for the best deal. He's served me well over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

You can text Bobby at +1 (617) 319-2316 or call him with any questions. Good luck with this lead as many of our dealers are still at $7.5k over or the absurd +10k (just had another dealer email open allocation but $10k over...blah ha ha! That's why it's still open.) if he asks you can say Kevin was the referral, but I'm not getting comp so up to you if you want to us my name.

Last edited:
OP
OP
iumbastu

iumbastu

Reaction score
Hey guys - my dealer just contacted me letting me know they had a buyer cancel their order and this unit just came available.

There may be a little ADM but definitely less than the crazy numbers +5K floated by many dealers.

b542c1ef8ddffd6dbbc7327c8d9faa2b.jpgf33d866369c96287b0eee3f4ff255b87.jpg

PM me for dealer contact - Bobby is the one to go to for the best deal. He's served me well over the years.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

You can text Bobby at +1 (617) 319-2316 or call him with any questions. Good luck with this lead as many of our dealers are still at $7.5k over or the absurd +10k (just had another dealer email open allocation but $10k over...blah ha ha! That's why it's still open.) if he asks you can say Kevin was the referral, but I'm not getting comp so up to you if you want to us my name.

I ran by the store to grab a couple of parts this morning and saw this still sitting in the showroom. I think they are ready to move it (in stock 1 week ;-) so if anyone is in the market and Ruby Red is on the list of colors you'd consider. I'd give them a shout.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shows 10 grand mark up on there web site? Also dosent say special order on sticker?

Last edited:
OP
OP
iumbastu

iumbastu

Reaction score
shows 10 grand mark up on there web site? Also dosent say special order on sticker?

I bought my truck here so I get a lot of feedback. I know they turned down $1k over MSRP but they have sold other raptors at $2k over. You might have to work a bit to get the best offer and a trade could factor into the price as well.

The website is just a starting point for the negotiations (as MSRP normally is on all other vehicles.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro