RPG Leveling Kit Installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
I hope that's photoshopped & not real wheels that somebody actually put on a RAPTOR.
real indeed
22x10.5 Velos Designwerks S6 2pc forged/exposed hardware
2-tone "peak-a-blue"/polished & hand brushed gloss finish

Last edited:

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
real indeed

Jake you can't receive PM ? What the hell! I have questions lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledgehammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_2403_zpssg3lp4vm.jpg

Basically this is how much you have to take off. line up with that bottom bolt and work your way up in a slight angle. What i did after is clean up the area smooth all the edges and im thinking of making a new little bracket for the bottom of the fender liner. (doesn't really move but i figured why not) after that i got a can of bed liner paint and sprayed the area a few times over. No one has noticed t as of yet. Hope this helps.
Not sure how the finished product turned out but if you get some thin sheet metal you could make a plate to cover the trimmed section and rivet it into the remaining plastic fender liner and use sheet metal screws to hold it to the metal portion of the body. Then paint black, and itll look fine. My 2 cents. Thanks for sharing, even if it seems some people dont appreciate and simply criticize!

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
real indeed

As long as you like them, that's all that matters!

But I would keep the stock wheels for when you want to sell. Will be much easier with them.

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how the finished product turned out but if you get some thin sheet metal you could make a plate to cover the trimmed section and rivet it into the remaining plastic fender liner and use sheet metal screws to hold it to the metal portion of the body. Then paint black, and itll look fine. My 2 cents. Thanks for sharing, even if it seems some people dont appreciate and simply criticize!

Can you take the fender liner out? Do all that trimming. Then screw or zip tie the fender liner back to what left of the body?