Roush Gen 2 a deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at gen2 roush prices on eBay and vs a factory gen2 plus the cost of the new suspension and wheels (which I'd personally sell), it seems like a pretty good deal if you want adjustable suspension and a warranty. Is my math wrong?

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Not wrong at all. The 2018 Roush F150SC is a bargain. The Roush dealer by me can’t keep these in stock, but they have Raptors and Roush Raptors that they cannot sell.

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not wrong at all. The 2018 Roush F150SC is a bargain. The Roush dealer by me can’t keep these in stock, but they have Raptors and Roush Raptors that they cannot sell.

You need to just stop. You are 14, and have no idea what some local dealer has. You can't even manage passing grades in 7th grade english, math, history, social studies and sex ed.

You are a big letdown to the sasquatch family. pull your shit together already, get off the internet and pay attention to your school work.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the Roush kit if that's what you want. Only word of warning is when its time to sell or trade there's no book value for them so getting a bank to finance the added value can be a challenge. Learned this a few years ago when I was a sales manager for a Ford dealer. We carried Roush for a few years and stopped for that reason. Had some pissed off customers when it came time to trade in their Stage III Mustangs when they were 2-3 years old and had to pass on taking them in on trade. It may have changed since I left but I would certainly check first.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother just bought a new Gen 2 Roush Raptor. I have a 2017 Raptor that I ordered with beadlocks and 802A. He likes a little bling and the 20" Roush wheels, so naturally he loves his Roush Raptor. I personally think they are over priced and the 20" wheels are not ideal for my use, but to each his own.

moreda55

Reaction score
Please correct me if I'm wrong but the Roush Raptors get the the following
Roush CAI $400ISH
Fox Suspension $6,000
20" Wheel.... if your into that.
and a bunch of Graphics and Roush decals for an additional 13+K