Roof damage from factory/shipping?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I bought my 2018 black screw in october from out of town dealer. Didn't look at roof when I was going over vehicle. In fact I didn't catch this until I was detailing it when our winter weather finally broke last week. Anyone know what this is from? The area that is dented is part of the roof. It's not a trim piece unfortunately. It is painted and there are no scratches or abrasions on any of the dents which makes me think it may have happened before paint. Im trying to convince myself it's not that big of a deal but it sure is aggravating.4f8a7489cb2cbf7712db2391c5dcdfaa.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2018 black screw in october from out of town dealer. Didn't look at roof when I was going over vehicle. In fact I didn't catch this until I was detailing it when our winter weather finally broke last week. Anyone know what this is from? The area that is dented is part of the roof. It's not a trim piece unfortunately. It is painted and there are no scratches or abrasions on any of the dents which makes me think it may have happened before paint. Im trying to convince myself it's not that big of a deal but it sure is aggravating.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No worries, that is not damage, just ****** sealant placement, you're all good.