Rock lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So a guy at work is telling me I need to get rock light for my truck. I don't see the point. Seems like lights just for the sake of lights.

Does anyone run them? If so, why?

Any benefits? Any downside?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're very handy during rock crawling at night.

That being said, I'm probably going to put some on my rock crawler when I get to it, probably not the Raptor.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have underside lights on my truck. not necessarily rock lights, but definitely light. i put them there for the purpose of having lights if i were to ever need to crawl under my truck at night. and i can do that now with almost no need for a flashlight. also lined my wheel wells so i can change a tire at 3am, again without the need for a flashlight. and of course this is disco raptor we are talking about so theres also color changing lights under there too....... but we all know the raptor is not a good crawler. way too long of a wheel base to be a good crawler so if you plan on following some jeeps up into the mountains, then yes, you should get some. otherwise, not really needed. unless you are like me and have some crazy obssesion with lights.

foo.c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them on my Jeep and never used them for rock crawling, but they came in handy for camping and related outdoor activities at night.

The mirror lights and the bed lights are probably good enough for that stuff, but the rock lights do look cool.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this guy on one of the facebook groups and i liked it..

Ill most likley do the same once i figure out what ones i want and how/where to mount them.

CnLkEFk.jpg
These are the one that owner used for his HERE