Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

george16

Reaction score
So my 2013 Raptor 1000 miles after warranty expired, decided to have the sunroof track break, and the transmission leadframe break on the same day. Dealer wanted $4000. I also needed new tires, another $1200.
So instead I got an almost new 2017 Raptor.
Anyway it is completely fully loaded with every option except the bead lock wheels.
It has the standard wheels.
I am thinking of upgrading. My truck is blue.
I was looking at the OEM ones. I found for about $1500 on eBay.
But I see a lot of other nice ones out there that cost less too.
Any recommendations?
I was thinking definitely black or matte black.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rimz yo!

donks.jpg

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
methods are pretty much the standard aftermarket wheel around here. Most guys sell the stock beadlocks pretty quick.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Aftermarket wheels are definitely one of the most common options.

Are you looking at keeping the factory tires and running 17s or are you interested in another size setup?

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Method if you want a good cheap cast wheels. I would look at Innov8 racing if you want to splurge for forged.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
methods are pretty much the standard aftermarket wheel around here. Most guys sell the stock beadlocks pretty quick.

Not to get off topic too much, but where is the best place to sell the stock beadlocks? On here? Or somewhere like Craigslist?