RI Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdmrlAwesome

Reaction score
Anyone in Rhode Island have Forscan abilities? Just looking to do the Lincoln mirrors, reverse tilt mirrors, and heated/cooled seats and wheel on climate and home screen. Will happily chuck in a case of beer.

NickFury

Reaction score
I am in RI, and just Forscan'd my Raptor yesterday. Did Lincoln mirrors and DRL's. I could not get the reverse tilt mirrors to work, but will take another crack at that this week. HMU and and I'd can certainly give you a hand.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't help you with Forscan, but curious as to where in RI you're located?! I'm in Swansea,MA, just over the MA/RI line. Know of any good off-road spots?

OP
OP
A

AdmrlAwesome

Reaction score
Can't help you with Forscan, but curious as to where in RI you're located?! I'm in Swansea,MA, just over the MA/RI line. Know of any good off-road spots?

I'm down in Wakefield. I haven't hunted for trails yet, but I do know some beaches that you can trek around on in the off season.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I am in RI, and just Forscan'd my Raptor yesterday. Did Lincoln mirrors and DRL's. I could not get the reverse tilt mirrors to work, but will take another crack at that this week. HMU and and I'd can certainly give you a hand.

Thanks! That would be great.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm down in Wakefield. I haven't hunted for trails yet, but I do know some beaches that you can trek around on in the off season.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Ever go to Brewed Awakenings? You’ll have to let me know which beaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NickFury

Reaction score

Cool man, just PM me and we can set it up!

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I know, RI is probably the worst state to own a truck like this. There is no legal offroad place (other the beaches in charlestown) that I know of to take it for some fun. Will probably have to take up to MA, NH or VT for some fun in the summer. The beaches in Charlestown only allow you to take a 4WD vehicle out there in the offseason I think too.

BB17F150

Reaction score

any chance you still work with ForScan. I’m in RI and can’t find anyone to irk with it. Looking to pay to have a couple of Mods done. Thanks in advance

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any chance you still work with ForScan. I’m in RI and can’t find anyone to irk with it. Looking to pay to have a couple of Mods done. Thanks in advance
I have done them to many F150's happy to meet up and help if you would like? PM if you are interested