Returned bakflip f1 for this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say OUCH because that is a pricey bed cover. Of course it looks like high quality and for anyone going to use one a lot the investment might be worth it.

Can you take it off quick an easy? I will probably for the MX4 just so I can remove it quickly.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bed cover looks great.

What type of bed divider is that? The Ford option?

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
VortexTed: yes it takes a few minutes to remove. 4 bolts and some help lifting it.
Df4801: yep factory.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

*it's a bed extender that can be flipped inwards as a divider.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
anyone have a good price for the Retrax ProMX 80370 ?

looking for non-powered MX with the stake cutouts :)

dkriplean

Reaction score
Just installed the non power MX cover last night. Purchased it from AutoCustoms.com for 1599.00 which included shipping. It showed in cart for 1799.00 and then got a representative thru online help and asked for a coupon or promotion. Took 200.00 off. Super easy to install and looks great.

Last edited:

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once installed, you are not going to want to take it off. It does take two people and you have to make some adjustments to make sure the cover is on straight when you re-install, so it's not something you want to do unless you had no choice.

The fit and finish is great, I was concerned about rattles and noise, but on the streets around town and on the highways, it was quiet.

Ten Miler

Reaction score
Just installed the non power MX cover last night. Purchased it from AutoCustoms.com for 1599.00 which included shipping. It showed in cart for 1799.00 and then got a representative thru online help and asked for a coupon or promotion. Took 200.00 off. Super easy to install and looks great.
Would you mind posting the model number? Matte black finish, right? Thanks

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Well shit, it looks like I need to start selling the Retrax Pro MX for less moving forward now. Will not be beat.