Reptar is finally here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya but does he have a gen 2 is the question. I kid. It's all good I'm still naming him Ingot Reptar
Congratulations. Truck looks great.

Yeah, I thought this was @Reptar's Gen II when I saw the tile. Lol. I think he was looking at getting a new truck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol thanks for the tag Yukon

I guess since it's my name, I'm entitled to a free drive whenever I'm in the area haha

Congrats on the truck, love the wheels on that color.

I do have a Gen 1, a Gen 2 will be in my future but I prefer to wait until a couple years into the run when it's not as hard to haggle a deal, the aftermarket is established and plentiful, and updates and improvements roll off the assembly line. Doesn't mean I'm not jelly in the mean time of the early birds! haha

Trying to distract myself from ordering an '18 by contemplating getting a CTS-V Wagon if I can find a manual w/ recaros! Ideally I'd rather get a '19 or '20 Rap.

OP
OP
chi_weezy

chi_weezy

Reaction score

Rubbing on my Weathertechs batman. Don't have a heart attack

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Thanks everyone else for the compliments! Very stoked about this truck and look forward to putting some miles on her

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Looks good.

Now, got get her dirty already.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rubbing on my Weathertechs batman. Don't have a heart attack

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Thanks everyone else for the compliments! Very stoked about this truck and look forward to putting some miles on her

Let me know if you ever want to head up Mt. Lemon for that photoshoot. I'd definitely tag along.

Congrats on the truck. That silver looks great. Did you get it at Jim Click?

OP
OP
chi_weezy

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Let me know if you ever want to head up Mt. Lemon for that photoshoot. I'd definitely tag along.

Congrats on the truck. That silver looks great. Did you get it at Jim Click?

Jim Click hell no haha. My buddy is the finance manager over there and couldn't even GET one, let alone hook up a deal.

Bought it out of state and had it shipped over. I'm getting clear bra on right now. Will have the truck back Friday. Maybe this weekend. I'll PM you

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats....I like silver too.

Attachments

• 20170627_110344.jpg
    20170627_110344.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited: