Replacement Jacks - OEM One Sucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ended up helping a pretty damsel in destress today with a tire change and realized the factory jack sucked (not surprised).

Anyone found a replacement (bottle jack or better) that fits in the same area? I am always helping with tire changes, jump starts etc so need something easy and reliable that doesn't take up too much room.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Link goes nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to see it, but it is a PDF so your computer may block it.

The website is about the worst I have ever seen, but the jack, now that is something to behold. Here is a link to the site, you will have to search a little to find the right place to click for more info:

Lightweight Jack | GS Engineering

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The website is about the worst I have ever seen, but the jack, now that is something to behold. Here is a link to the site, you will have to search a little to find the right place to click for more info:

Lightweight Jack | GS Engineering

That one leads someplace and you're so right! Awesome jack!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Harbor Freight 2 Ton Racing Jack and a DZM Skid Plate are a great combo.

Jack Skid Plate (Large) | DMZ FAB

Jack-Skid-Plate-For-HF1.png

I use the 2.5 Ton HF jack with the DMZ skid for offroad trips. I think that is a great option as well, but I think the OP was looking for something to fit in the same place as the lame OEM jack. I am not sure what that looks like for the Gen2s; It would be cool to see a pic of the jack compartment if someone has it.

I am thinking that the GS jack wouldn't fit in the stock jack location of a Gen1 though.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Can you actually buy this thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter