Red Seatbelts - Possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
They'd look so gnar at Cars and Coffee Bruh...

They might trigger lesser vehicle owning snowflakes tho.

IMG_4506.JPG

BTW - Krispy Kreme is now the official Doughnut of the Ford Raptor.
All KK drive thru have added height and curbs to climb.

step 1) engage mall / starbucks mode
step 2) approach d/t mic.
step 3) fold mirrors upon approach and climb curb to get as close to the drive thru mic as possible.
step 4) order without hesitation. Rap drivers already know what they want.
step 5) pavement crawl to ordering station. obtain order from unwashed peasantry, count change and depart

back on topic:

Red will over assert Raptor Privilege.

Might want to go with a more subtle hue.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
They might trigger lesser vehicle owning snowflakes tho.

IMG_4506.JPG

BTW - Krispy Kreme is now the official Doughnut of the Ford Raptor.
All KK drive thru have added height and curbs to climb.

step 1) engage mall / starbucks mode
step 2) approach d/t mic.
step 3) fold mirrors upon approach and climb curb to get as close to the drive thru mic as possible.
step 4) order without hesitation. Rap drivers already know what they want.
step 5) pavement crawl to ordering station. obtain order from unwashed peasantry, count change and depart

back on topic:

Red will over assert Raptor Privilege.

Might want to go with a more subtle hue.

I can get on board with this. Also step 3.5 is to slightly push the accelerator while in neutral so the peasantry that serves you donuts can hear your exhaust

Maybe salmon seat belts might be better? Less aggressive color. Don't want people catching unintended micro-aggressions from you.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a way to get red seatbelts in a Raptor G2?

Well, if you really want to...

I'm sure this company (or similar companies) could help you: Aircraft Belts INC – Seatbelts and Buckles for Private & Commercial Aircraft

In aircraft, the seat belts must have a label showing they are in compliance with FAA regulations. Although my airplane had perfectly good seat belts, I had to send them off to get rewebbed to get a new label. I believe it cost about $100 per seat. You need to take off the hardware along with the belts so they can sew around the hardware. They can do any color you want including custom colors to match whatever. You would need to ask if they could do airbag type seat belts.

(A boat may be a hole in the water into which one throws money, but owning an aircraft is like throwing money in the air and watching it blow away)