Recall 2017's with 8" productivity screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was built in Feb. and my gear position indicator disappears as well. I don't think they have these dates correct for the Raptor at least.

Last edited:

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW I had my gear numbers disappear once and I switched it over to manual mode and they came back. Not sure if it works every time, but a possible workaround.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FWIW I had my gear numbers disappear once and I switched it over to manual mode and they came back. Not sure if it works every time, but a possible workaround.

Mine does it on occasion and I know it's a common issue since I see other's asking the question all over the internet. Simply hit a paddle shifter and they come back...

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is screen related but my Sync3 system has rebooted while driving 3x now. All three times while my iPhone 6S plus was connected via USB.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Kmayeux

Reaction score
Talked to a Ford friend. The Gear Position Indicator issue that is subject to the recall is not the 1-10 shift indicator. It's the P-R-N-D-M-etc indicator. The shift indicator disappearing wouldn't and doesn't impact FSS compliance =)

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talked to a Ford friend. The Gear Position Indicator issue that is subject to the recall is not the 1-10 shift indicator. It's the P-R-N-D-M-etc indicator. The shift indicator disappearing wouldn't and doesn't impact FSS compliance =)

My shift indicator has never lit up on the consul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk