GEN 2 Reasonable Dealers in Kalifonistan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

halogrinder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got 2 (!) near me 1000 UNDER MSRP in Houston.
Had a bronco brought to me from Cali, he said he'd open car carrier one from Houston to LA for 1500 bucks

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont worry about buying out of state and registration in CA. A lot of ppl have done that with a simple smog check and weight cert. Raptors are 50 state legal.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have to laugh that you're using communist references to complain about price gouging.

Fear not, Comrade Poodles, one day you will buy car from state like good bolshevik and such unchecked capitalism will be but bad memory. Trabant raptor will be best raptor.

off-road-trabant-e1423773956956.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have to laugh that you're using communist references to complain about price gouging.

Fear not, Comrade Poodles, one day you will buy car from state like good bolshevik and such unchecked capitalism will be but bad memory. Trabant raptor will be best raptor.

off-road-trabant-e1423773956956.png

That's fantastic

dirtslinger

Reaction score
Right on. Ive seen one Avalanche cruising around the hood....

Lots more Black and Magnetics though.

Might be me, I have a couple of my Race car number chase stickers on mine, the other Avalanche has the M&R fog lights and the factory bead lock wheels.

I think there is one more also cruising around, but two other friends have new Silver ones as well.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might be me, I have a couple of my Race car number chase stickers on mine, the other Avalanche has the M&R fog lights and the factory bead lock wheels.

I think there is one more also cruising around, but two other friends have new Silver ones as well.

Ill keep an eye out for you. Im near the Redondo/Hermosa border.

Saw a new Silver one at Ralphs on Sunday, Team Ford plates....

PM me if you ever need a hand with anything. :handshake: