GEN 2 Rear seat no longer latches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondered if any of you have the same issue. Passenger side rear seat, the part you sit on, you have to flip the plastic handle underneath it to fold it up, same thing lower it. After it working fine for 10 days, it no longer locks in the down position. Also it looks like the seat doesn't quite go down as far as it originally did. Sticks up a tad higher than the middle seat. I can't see anything blocking the seat. This happen to anyone else?

OP
OP
M

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, it's a supercrew. I know they locked in the down position, I raised and lowered them several times in the first week. I believe it also says it does in the manual. But then one day it stopped locking in the down position...

Last edited:

Hwy. Chile

Reaction score
I have a super crew and the passenger side locks in the up and down position. The driver side latch stopped working the first day

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. My supercrew only locks in the up position. Strange thing is I remember pulling the latch the first time it was down because I couldn't lift it. But since then I haven't needed to do that. Didn't concern me too much, so I haven't taken it in.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just tried 2 2017 super crews and neither one locks in the down position on either side.

My dad also had 2 gen 1s and the seats never locked in the down position on either side. I'm pretty sure he asked someone and that was normal.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk