Raxiom Vent Guage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hmgt3

Reaction score
Anyone install the Raxiom vent guage?? How did you get the AC vent out?? Anything in the install I should be extra careful about?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Ownby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Raxiom multi gauge installed. Vent took a little force to pop off but I did not damage any clips or anything.

I found this forum that shows where all the clips are on the vent. I just used a plastic trim removal tool and pryed the top of the vent off the clips first then was able to pull it straight off by hand. Be careful not to pull too fast since there is an electrical connector behind the bottom of the vent for the spot lights.

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/interior-trim-pieces-removal-331970/

Good luck. The Raxiom gauge is awesome. Has a very nice and clean look.

OP
OP
hmgt3

hmgt3

Reaction score
I have the Raxiom multi gauge installed. Vent took a little force to pop off but I did not damage any clips or anything.

I found this forum that shows where all the clips are on the vent. I just used a plastic trim removal tool and pryed the top of the vent off the clips first then was able to pull it straight off by hand. Be careful not to pull too fast since there is an electrical connector behind the bottom of the vent for the spot lights.

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/interior-trim-pieces-removal-331970/

Good luck. The Raxiom gauge is awesome. Has a very nice and clean look.
Wonderful. That's exactly what I wanted to know.
Thanks

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at getting the P3 vent gauge, what's difference between P3 and Raxiom? They look almost identical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hmgt3

hmgt3

Reaction score
Attempt to remove the AC vent was an epic fail. Tried pulling on, did not budge. Tried with trim removal tools couldn't get it off.
Any help is appreciated!!

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been able to locate a complete list of parameters that this thing can monitor/display... does anyone know if such a thing exists? I am interested in EGT (which was mentioned in the video), but also oil temp (which I think would be more useful for me day-to-day).

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not being familiar with the product I checked it out:
Features, Video & Details

Ideal for any Supercharged or Turbocharged F-150s
Real-Time Boost and Vacuum Monitoring
45 PSI Sensor Included
Battery Voltage Check
Integrated Digital Vent Gauge
Reuses Existing Left Hand OEM Vent Housing
Mounts in Factory HVAC Vent - Does Not Obstruct Airflow