GEN 2 Raptor in transit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nogard

Reaction score
New to this site but I have been following some of the threads on here for a couple of months. Ordered my Raptor on Aug. 30th, build date was 11/20. Spoke to my dealer last week and I was told it was produced. I called Ford directly today and the woman I spoke to told me it is "in transit" but a delivery date is still TBD.

DLaw0522

Reaction score
Same here, build 11/16, ordered 7/29. From ford service today...

Hey! Your truck is now officially in transit, but we do not have an ETA just yet. Check in next week, we'll see if the ETA is there.

Sarah

I asked to my dealer and...

Yup; to your dealer! I believe it is being transported by truck, but I'm not able to see full details.

Sarah

OP
OP
N

Nogard

Reaction score
Same here, build 11/16, ordered 7/29. From ford service today...

Hey! Your truck is now officially in transit, but we do not have an ETA just yet. Check in next week, we'll see if the ETA is there.

Sarah

I asked to my dealer and...

Yup; to your dealer! I believe it is being transported by truck, but I'm not able to see full details.

Sarah
Sounds like some of these trucks have finally left Dearborn.

I've been checking the status on Etis but I am no longer able to access the site.

It looks like you have to be a Ford employee to be able to login.

JD06

Reaction score
welcome Gents, Did you order the spray in liner or graphics packages? If you did the in transit with a TBD date could be for transport to the offsite facility for this work. Many of us have seen this for about a week and a half, only for the truck to show back up at Dearborn with it listed in production and a ramp #.

I truly hope your trucks are on their way too ya, just keep an eye out for the pitfalls we have stumbled into..

DLaw0522

Reaction score
I did not order spray in, gonna get it linexed. My 14 had linex and I was very happy with it. No graphics either. I have been reading daily here since last spring. I wonder if it is truly "in transit" to the dealer. That is why I sent that 2nd reply to ford service "to the dealer?" Who knows, I will keep everyone posted and appreciate all here who do the same, big thanks!

Bassman

Reaction score
I'm also a newbie here, but I've been following these threads since I ordered mine. I have a Black SCREW w/graphics, tailgate applique, but no spray in liner (getting done local), regular wheels, no CF. Ordered first week ordering opened, built 10/31, and its shown as ramp 59 ever since. My dealer knows nothing about the situation, other than what I have told them from what I've seen here. When I contact Ford Service, they don't see anything about my truck, and only the dealer has been able to see where it says ramp 59. Paying this much for a truck, I just really hope that whatever the issue is with the trans, it isn't something that causes us constant issues down the road.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My status updated today 12/10 to "in transit, eta unknown". Build date was 11/18, bead lock whls., hood and box graphics, no spray in liner.

OP
OP
N

Nogard

Reaction score
welcome Gents, Did you order the spray in liner or graphics packages? If you did the in transit with a TBD date could be for transport to the offsite facility for this work. Many of us have seen this for about a week and a half, only for the truck to show back up at Dearborn with it listed in production and a ramp #.

I truly hope your trucks are on their way too ya, just keep an eye out for the pitfalls we have stumbled into..

No spray liner or graphics but I do appreciate the feedback. Shadow black 802A and technology package. I bagged on the CF accents as well.

Hoping it's in transport to the dealer since I have buyers lined up for my 2000' F250 7.3 liter diesel but don't want to sell it just yet with winter approaching.