Raptor in stock in Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a raptor in stock in Mt Vernon, In
Silver Screw, 802A, Moon Roof, Heater Wheel and back seats, and more
Vin 1FTFW1RG9HFB32102

Call Chad@2702852470

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a raptor in stock in Mt Vernon, In
Silver Screw, 802A, Moon Roof, Heater Wheel and back seats, and more
Vin 1FTFW1RG9HFB32102

Call Chad@2702852470

Expressway Ford? I usually buy all of my vehicles from them, but they told me both of their 2 allocations were already accounted for when I asked in October. I ended up ordering mine through Town & Country Ford in Evansville.

They had a Blue 802A on the lot when I stopped by on Saturday if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
A

Ashton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expressway Ford? I usually buy all of my vehicles from them, but they told me both of their 2 allocations were already accounted for when I asked in October. I ended up ordering mine through Town & Country Ford in Evansville.

They had a Blue 802A on the lot when I stopped by on Saturday if anyone is interested.

Yes, Expressway Ford. I walled in at the end of December and asked If I could order one. They said sure but not sure when it will be built. I ordered it expecting to wait till late spring. They called me January 12 and said if I dropped the wheels he could get it built this month. I was like, go for it. Was built the 27th of January and received on 13 Feb.

geoffenorth

Reaction score
I bought my AG Raptor from them in January. LOVE IT and they dealt with me betther than any other dealer in the area. Did not try and completely **** me.