Raptor Delivery!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the day off for a doctors appointment. After my wife and I went to the gym this morning we had some time to burn before going to the appointment. My wife suggested we drive by the Ford dealer to see if my truck had arrived. Somewhat hopeful, I agreed. We drove around the lot, checked all of the "spots" including clean up. Nothing to be found... As we pull out of the lot from a side exit a Dodge fully drives right past us with 3 vehicles on it, one being my truck!!

I'm currently at my doctors appointment... waiting to be seen. The truck will go through PDI today and I should be taking delivery this afternoon.

Ordered 03/18/2017
Blend date 05/06/2017
Delivery date 05/16/2017

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Hahaha that's awesome man. Have fun with it! Glad you got pics up before smurf blasted on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptize

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha that's awesome man. Have fun with it! Glad you got pics up before smurf blasted on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kept trying to upload them while in the doctors office. It just wasn't happening. I knew I had to get pictures up ASAP.

Technically, I still need a picture with a beer at the least and maybe a hotdog too. :ROFLJest:

More pictures to come.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptize

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I skipped the beer and hotdog and went straight for a selfie in the driveway.

My wife and I did a thorough inspection top to bottom, in and out. The plus side of getting there when the delivery truck showed up was I got to inspect the undercarriage without crawling on the ground.

I drove off the lot with 9 miles. My wife and I rolled solo to gas her up, BP premium 93, took 33 gallons (on the dealer of course). I have an excellent relationship and always get the VIP treatment.
No extras, no dealers adds, straight up paper work which was mostly digital on the desk of the finance office. That was really cool.

Picked up our 3 year old daughter afterward about an hour total in the dealership and went for a 40 mile cruise down some backroads where I live outside of Richmond VA.

So far I am blown away by the quality, power and overall driver experience. Rolling into half throttle from a stop in sport mode is awesome. It's almost enough to break the rear wheels loose but not.
I do feel a bit of road feedback in the gas peddle but I'm a driver and I like it! The brakes are great! Seem about the same as the Gen1. I have been super easy on them to let the seat in.
Ok, more to come. I literally just got home....

Attachments

• IMG_9814.jpg
    IMG_9814.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_9809.jpg
    IMG_9809.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Day! Um!

You will OWN Raptor Assault. The most we got to was 30 degrees, your truck holds a solid 90 degrees :biggrin:

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Can't wait to get mine. Great choice on color especially with it getting discontinued for 2018. Made me glad I ordered the same.