Raptor Certificate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we get a build Certificate from Ford Perfomance? When I bought my 1997 Cobra I got a Certificate with SVT and build date and number, not sure if Ford Performance does the same or the Gen 1 (SVT) guys got one.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could pay of one from svt for first gen. Not sure if they ever did the 14. I waited for so long I lost interest.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to know too on the new ones. I got the one from SVT for my 2012. It came with some great info. Found out they only made 750 Tuxedo Black Scabs. I know I never see any. I think there were 2-3 made with cloth seats. Wonder how they ordered those?

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doubt it, SVT/FP stopped sending these out awhile back and made customers/owners purchase the certs on their website...

OP
OP
10SpdsOfFury

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
update: I called Ford Performance and asked about the Certs and the guy said they are waiting on numbers and to check back in a month or so. I called last year and they said the same thing. I am going to go out on a limb and say they don't care because its 2019 and if they don't know how many 2017's they made they have bigger issues.

Muffins

Reaction score
update: I called Ford Performance and asked about the Certs and the guy said they are waiting on numbers and to check back in a month or so. I called last year and they said the same thing. I am going to go out on a limb and say they don't care because its 2019 and if they don't know how many 2017's they made they have bigger issues.

Not sure if you still care but for has it to where you can get the certificate for 2017's now Im ordering one for my 2013.