Raptor Assault...Notification Letter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you just go online with your VIN to schedule, or should I expect some sort of formal invite letter?

It's been over a month since I picked up my truck and am surprised not to have seen anything in the mail about it yet...

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just go online and try to sign up. Just need VIN. But heard they are out of spots.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten anything either and went on their site and it said they don't have any dates available and the waiting list is full. Not sure where to go from here.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you just go online with your VIN to schedule, or should I expect some sort of formal invite letter?

It's been over a month since I picked up my truck and am surprised not to have seen anything in the mail about it yet...

I got my letter about three months after I bought the truck and registered on the Ford owner website. Funny enough, the letter also came a month after attending Raptor Assault.

This forum is the only reason I knew about RA and I'm glad I was able to register days after buying my truck because it sounds like it is now full.

Last edited:

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten anything either and went on their site and it said they don't have any dates available and the waiting list is full. Not sure where to go from here.

I received a formal letter from Raptor assault last week. It provides a web address to go to. I haven't done anything other than open the letter and leave it on the kitchen counter...

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I attended Raptor Assault earlier this week and they said the program was full. The good news is that they also confirmed that their lease is good through 2019 so the program should continue at least a few more years. I mention this because someone else had mentioned in another thread that the facility had changed ownership and the future of the program was in question. The instructors were quick to dispel that concern however. Keep watch for more dates opening up, as the course is well worthwhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never got a mail invitation, but I did finally get an email invite, several months after getting my truck and after signing up for the course. I go in September.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a chat w/ a Ford rep at the Assault - 2018 dates will be announced sometime around the first of the year.