Raptor Assault - Detailed Course Overview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dalejbrass

Reaction score
Sorry...this question may have been answered.....at what point does the owner of a new Raptor receive their invitation to Raptor Assault? I think I remember someone saying they got theirs via email.

Ordered my truck 10/31, build date 1/18/18, Estimated delivery date 2/12/18.

Thanks in advance.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry...this question may have been answered.....at what point does the owner of a new Raptor receive their invitation to Raptor Assault? I think I remember someone saying they got theirs via email.

Ordered my truck 10/31, build date 1/18/18, Estimated delivery date 2/12/18.

Thanks in advance.

I got mine about a month after I took delivery of mine. The letter is not needed, just go to the website and give them the VIN.

Deezel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the location of the trails they use? I'm a local and would like to try them out in my Gen 1 lol.

I recognize the rattlesnake trail, wonder where the "baja" course is at..

RaptorLF18

Reaction score
June 10th-12th with a GT350 on the back-end!

I’ll be there for dinner and orientation on the 12th, driving on the 13th. I was out there last year in June driving the GT350, you’ll have a blast. It gets real interesting at the end when you are the passenger with one of the instructors.

Last edited:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
should be interesting t see how this goes tomorrow. Northern utah got up to 8 inches of snow last night. Forecast is calling for more tomorrow afternoon. So far they havent waved it off yet.

Looking forward to playing in the snow, I just hope that the dirt isnt like concrete (which it usually is here when it is cold and snowing).

Anyone else going to be there tomorrow?

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll be there. Called the school on Friday concerned about the forecast and they were actually looking forward to the snow. Said the employees had just test run the course and it was amazing with the snow. Add fresh snow from last night/this morning and it should be pretty awesome.